If you’re diagnosed with a critical illness, focus on recovery with support from critical illness insurance solutions
If you’re diagnosed with a critical illness, you want to have enough money to cover both your usual and additional expenses so that you can focus on your treatments. Get affordable, simple and easy to purchase protection through Lifecheque Basic critical illness insurance.
With advances in medical care, more and more people are surviving heart attacks, strokes and cancer. The simple, affordable protection offered by the Lifecheque® Basic Critical Illness Plan provides financial security in the event that one of five covered illnesses or conditions is diagnosed. We may not be able to predict our future, but we can be prepared for it. The Lifecheque Basic Critical Illness plan covers five of the most common critical illnesses and conditions: cancer, heart attack stroke, coronary artery bypass surgery or aortic surgery.
- Set your own priorities with a benefit you can use to replace your income
- Keep your business running and help protect your business partners
- Keep up with mortgage and debt payments
- Set your own priorities with a benefit you can use to help Manage extra costs
- Top up payments from your employee benefits plan
- Coverage options for all ages from 18-75 years old